1. For social work in education Improving the quality of life for youth and people.
2. For provide education to prevent youth in connection with drug addiction or the risk of HIV infection.
3. For promote and develop the local population and community in cultural and ethical aspects to be a good citizen of the locality and the nation.
4. For perform for the public benefit or cooperate with other charitable organizations for the public benefit.
5. Not taking any action related to politics.
6. To be a home for poor or orphaned children.
Treasurer and Committee
Secretary and Committee
Various departments within the administration of the Abundant Life Foundation.
Doisaket Children's Home
Maelanoi Children's Home
Banden Children's Home
Lastest update activity photo fo Abundant life Foundation
191 Moo 1 Tambon Cheung Doi
Amphur Doi Saket Chiangmai